3.03.2010

Time Flies

I've been working so diligently for the past week or so that I didn't notice February was on its way out until it was gone. Not that I will miss it and its more than two feet of snow. I was delighted to see that a few crocuses had burst forth as soon as a patch of ground was exposed to the sun once again. If you look real close, you'll see the little purple flowers. Click on the picture to get a larger view.
And now my yard is full of crocuses, which unfortunately are still waiting for the sun to come back out so they can open. It was a glorious display on Sunday, and I wish I had thought to take a picture. It seems like a bumper crop this year. One of the Stars stitching group members came in and announced that my yard made her feel great.
A very optimistic camellia bud is trying to open. It's tucked back in a corner of the house, so the only way I can see it is through the window. It's been like this for over a week.
What's kept me so busy? I thought you'd never ask. I've been loading up my eBay store with inventory from Scarlet Thread the brick-and-mortar store that I won't be carrying in Scarlet Thread the Web store. Patterns, kits, painted canvas, crewel, fabric, and soon threads. Lots of scanning. Lots more to be done, but I intend to keep at it until everything has been listed at least once. At the rate I'm going that may take months. Yikes!
I put a link at the top of the page here. Stop by if you're curious. [End of shameless self-promotion]
kthxbai.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link!

    Jane, rushing off to Go Shopping from CH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the process of adding some thread and more, larger canvases. It's a very time-consuming process, which I hadn't fully appreciated.

    ReplyDelete